We've made arranging your charger as simple as possible:
- Select your charger from our online store
- Select your installation type (Standard or Bespoke)
- Choose your desired installation date
A member of the friendly EVC Scotland team will then be in touch to confirm your installation date and time.
Well, the good news is, the vast majority of installations (over 90%) qualify for a standard installation. However, for your own reference, we've detailed the major difference below.
We break down what a standard installation covers on all our product listings - so you can double-check yourself, or feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to advise.
No problem - you can go ahead and place your order by selecting "bespoke installation". You will not be charged for your installation at checkout. We'll then be in touch to arrange a quote and settle any remaining balance.
If you're not happy with the price we quote for your bespoke installation, we'll refund your purchase.
Yes! We'll shortly be opening a showroom in Glasgow
Our engineers are very efficient, and a typical standard install only takes 2-4 hours
It would be helpful if you could please ensure:
- The route for your cable is clear of any items such as garden furniture or bins
- All vehicles are moved from the driveway, or are not in the garage if relevant